Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Neighborhood and kid update

Just in case anyone is interested in the latest happenings around here....
1. Favorite activity of the week for I-man: pulling books off the bookshelf or anything off of any shelf.
2. Clapping is "in" this week
3. Waved goodbye to his friend today
4. Darn neighbor dogs are still out and bothered us today while we were out for a walk. ARG. Anyone want two good looking, but not super well-trained dogs?
5. Snow is melting...sun is out today
6. Schools around here CLOSED or were DELAYED due to fog this morning
7. We have not been sick this week! Yeah!
8. I-man is wearing two items of clothing marked "12 months" Wow! So what if I have to roll up the pants legs and roll over the waist! And the sweatshirt pretty much fits him.
9. And the big news of the week....I-man took a 2 hour nap at daycare! I think the trick was letting him sleep in his clothes the night before (since I had to get him there on my own that morning and changing clothes was one less thing I had to do). Maybe we all would have better days at work if we went to work in our pajamas?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

When my bother was @4 and my mother was on one of her many trips my father had a brainstorm. He would dress Will in his clothes for the next day after his evening bath. It eliminated some of the am chaos. Of course, this is the man who went out and bought new underwear for my brother @2 weeks into another one of my mother's trips so he didn't have to do the laundry.