Talking with The Husband last night about my frustrations/adjustment issues with living here, work, and I-man's daycare situation I came to the realization that I'm experiencing PSWS. Post-school withdrawl syndrome. Could that be it?
I hesitated posting this post because I knew Lizard would make some snide comment. I think what it really comes down to is that I miss hanging out with smart asses like her. I seem to meet the best people while pursuing some degree or another....
5 comments:
Thought about a PhD?
Am I the only one who sometimes has trouble deciphering the letters for the word verification? How can anyone read anything so crammed together?
Well, Ames, you always did love school with a fiery passion.
Elizabeth---I am embarrassed at how often the word verification feature makes me go back for a second try.
I hesitated posting this post because I knew Lizard would make some snide comment. I think what it really comes down to is that I miss hanging out with smart asses like her. I seem to meet the best people while pursuing some degree or another....
We've always said you'd go back for another degree... so best get on it soon!
- hobbled wife
Moose, that's an easy problem to treat. Go take a class!
For a pale substitute, you could get lectures from the teaching company: www.teach12.com
-- Michael
Post a Comment