Reading a book that mentions a ukulele. I realized I don't think I've ever seen that word in print! Not sure I could have spelled it correctly myself. Here's what Wikepedia has to say about ukuleles. I think I prefer the British spelling.
So funny you should mention ukulele. Mom was talking about musical instruments for Ella to play so she "develops all parts of her brain." (Please note that my brother and I took no music lessons growing up.) She decided that a ukulele would be perfect.
funny. my mom used to play the uke. and played for us as kids. she was the musical member of our family. i'm grateful for that active part of my brain.
2 comments:
So funny you should mention ukulele. Mom was talking about musical instruments for Ella to play so she "develops all parts of her brain." (Please note that my brother and I took no music lessons growing up.) She decided that a ukulele would be perfect.
funny.
my mom used to play the uke. and played for us as kids. she was the musical member of our family. i'm grateful for that active part of my brain.
Post a Comment