Our buddy Gladys (aka, Michael...don't ask) was in town today, which meant that the Boy was distracted and not totally into the dog walk. For those that don't know, we have a two leash contraption set up because the Boy usually feels like he has to hold the leash, and we want to have a bit more control over Mags than he can provide. Well, today, Dad ended up with both leashes, as the Boy just wasn't into that today. All in all, the walk was really pretty boring. I carried the little guy and both leashes, Mags did what she was supposed to, and we all came home. Now, don't get me wrong -- he was terribly cute during the whole thing, but it was a relatively uneventful walk.
When we got back, we said goodbye to Gladys. He was off to ride his bike to Chicago...through Hammond, East Chicago, and all that. I'm not sure that exactly sounds like fun to me. I tried to get the little guy to say "Bye, bye" for Gladys, but to no avail. (I did manage to get him to say "okay" today...or at least his version of it.)
Well, since I didn't take any pictures on the walk, here's one of the Boy in his glasses from today.
1 comment:
Dad needs to obey the rules of the DOGWALk which are PICTURES!
Post a Comment