Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Amish Peanut Butter, part II (or...I man walks the dog)

The first title is just to get your attention.
This morning we walked the dog in the woods. Like we always do. But today I-man INSISTED on getting down from the front carrier to walk at about the half-way point. He didn't have shoes or socks on. He didn't care. Then he INSISTED on holding onto Maggie's leash for the rest of the walk. So, he walked the dog. He did really well and didn't let go. At one point he needed to be carried (of course!) but he kept holding onto the leash. Wish I had a camera today on the walk, but as I have said before...you can't capture every moment on film.....even though I try! Ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you need a hat mount for the nikon for just these moments!!!