Monday, January 30, 2006
Middle names
Currently we are struggling with middle name choices for the soon-to-be kid. We were wondering if my brother-in-laws offer of $500 to name the kid JOHN would convert to $250 if it were a middle name. That might influence things??????? Wonder if anyone had name suggestions. I'm a firm believer that middle names should have some sort of meaning...either a family name or some profound meaning of some sort. Can't just be given because it goes along well with the first name....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ok, I'm just throwing this out there...Lucretia or Herschel? Tycho?
Hamm? Akers? Allmann?
Hey, I'm good at this! ;)
As per my previous attempts, I'll add $2.50 into the John pot.
How much cash does "John" get you if it's a girl?
I have 83 cents in my pocket that I'll happily contribute to the John fund.
How about "Crosson"? Maybe "Alden" - there's some family history for you. Then again, "Moose" works for both genders.
Post a Comment