Sunday, January 29, 2006

Marr-waage....

"Marr-waage....is what brings us together" the famous line from one of the best movies ever.....Princess Bride. Today Chris and I were driving home from the gym and stopped behind a mini-van with two bumper stickers.
#1 No Jesus, No Peace. Know Jesus, Know Peace.
#2 Marriage = (silhouette outline of person with pants) + (silhouette outline of a person with long hair and a dress)

We initially assumed this meant marriage= man + woman, but then got to thinking that the silhouttes could just represent a woman dressed in pants and a woman dressed in a dress or a man dressed in pants and a man with long hair with a dress on. I mean...did you see what THIS KID did just to prove to his school that their dress code policy was unfair to the guys?

Something to think about.

Words of Wisdom for the week: Chris just said "You know what's funny about cats? They don't feel guilty about anything they've done or are caught doing". I said...."yeah....a guilt free life...that's why they live so darn long!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I have to say, I see a real similarity between men and cats, based on Chris's comments:

"you know what's funny about _____ (fill in cats or men)? They don't feel guilty about anything they've done or are caught doing."

I rest my case....