As the husband/father of her unborn child, I did NOT approve of this behavior!
You look very comfortable.I shouldn't tease. It would take a week for me to recover if I did that.
I didn't say NO ONE could do it, I said *I* couldn't do it. Not without bifurcating myself vertically, anyway.Chris, you're the father AND the husband of her unborn child? Whoa.
LIzard-You are kind of a smart-ass!!!!
Not so much "smart."
Post a Comment
5 comments:
As the husband/father of her unborn child, I did NOT approve of this behavior!
You look very comfortable.
I shouldn't tease. It would take a week for me to recover if I did that.
I didn't say NO ONE could do it, I said *I* couldn't do it. Not without bifurcating myself vertically, anyway.
Chris, you're the father AND the husband of her unborn child? Whoa.
LIzard-
You are kind of a smart-ass!!!!
Not so much "smart."
Post a Comment