I worked with a traveler last weekend named Sunshine. We were all ready to hate her....with a name like that. Of course she's nice and smart and all that...so we don't hate her.
I know everyone hates it when I brag about the weather here....but today is one of those days where the sun is so warm and perfect it just makes you slow down to soak it up...even in the grocery store parking lot. Saw some blossoms coming out on the plum tree just outside our door. Got some Quinoa cakes at the store and Soy Chai Latte...a way to treat myself this lazy feeling Friday. Quinoa Cakes? What is that....well....I'll tell you....Quinoa is a grain with a "light nutty flavor. Higher in protein than other grains. It expands to 4 times its volume when cooked. Good in salads, stuffing, in enchiladas." There you go. I should be doing school work of course...but I don't really feel like it. I think I need to go outside.
Friday, February 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment