Just sitting down to an evening snack of fried tofu. The pan wasn't cooperating with me, so I've smoked up the house and the husband is laughing at me. Thought I'd take this opportunity to send people a link to a website with tofu recipes....looks pretty good: Tofu recipes
And for those not convinced about the benefits of vegetarian lifestyle, here are a few tidbits from WebMD
Spent the last two days working. Phew!!! One day at work work and today at my new clinical site (another 7am start!). I was so damn tired by 2pm today that I could hardly keep my eyes open (did a lot sitting and listening today). Home by 5, asleep by 5:30 for a good 3 hour nap! How do you guys work full time!!!
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Speaking of the benefits of diet, your m-in-law left behind a book yesterday. Said I might find some interesting reading about diet and thryoid. I suspect she thought I might be receptive. She seemed to imply that her kids weren't listening to her on this issue :)
Oh yeah - this from a woman who sat down with my daughter and baked (and watched my daughter eat) six cinammon rolls.
Post a Comment