The husband got his wisdom teeth pulled on Thursday. This weekend he's advanced from water to juice to a soft mechanical diet. I've participated in the taste testing. I mean it isn't every day that you get to eat only pudding, smashed potatoes, yogurt, oatmeal, soup, and right now we're enjoying some mac and cheese! My niece and nephew would be so proud of us! (It is Annie's brand, though). Poor husband....hasn't had a slurp of coffee or beer for three days! No wonder he's a bit crabby!
Sunday, December 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
For the record, our kids eat Annie's. In fact, we were out of Annie's a few weeks ago so I made mac-and-cheese from scratch, actually following a recipe from some kiddy cookbook. Of course they hated it. As far as kids are concerned, the only good M-&-C comes from a box, be it Annie's or Kraft.
Post a Comment