Friday, December 03, 2004

Nothing really...

I've been avoiding entering a new blog entry because I feel that all I have to talk about is the weather!!! It's been damn cold here in SD over the last two weeks...especially at night. It has even reached the 30's! People are freaking out here. The poor husband has actually been wearing long pants to work everyday for the last week! We are in so much trouble next year!! Egads. What else...well, they fired the ND football coach and I'm actually kind of sad about it! Guess I'm starting to feel some kind of connection to the place. We are hoping to look at some houses in two weeks...probably good to go at this time of year, eh? What else.....had my last clinical visit by my professor today and she didn't even see a patient with me. Thank God. I get freaked out when she's in there observing me! Funny thing I had to ask my preceptor today "How do you DO crystal meth?" There have been lots of folks admitting to doing crystal meth this week as well as lots of alcohol consumption and I realized that I don't know too much about crystal meth...so needed to learn more about it. I'm so ignorant.

No comments: