for the love of god, the red shirt.The blue shirt made everything hurt.
I came here to say the opposite. Blue all the way!
Do you really think they will have that in your size??
red. better contrast for smiles and pix. hell yeah red.
I am shocked at the poor taste on display here.
What kind of Cardinals fan would suggest a kid wear blue?Then again, I'm a Cubs fan and I say red!
You make a compelling point, johnnyhank.On the other hand, what kind of liberal Democrat would I be if I suggested that he wear red in an election year?
I'm going to go with lizard on this one, definitely blue! I admit the red looks sharper but the I-man looks goooood in blue.
UGH!!! Didn't I teach you anything?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
for the love of god, the red shirt.
The blue shirt made everything hurt.
I came here to say the opposite. Blue all the way!
Do you really think they will have that in your size??
red. better contrast for smiles and pix.
hell yeah red.
I am shocked at the poor taste on display here.
What kind of Cardinals fan would suggest a kid wear blue?
Then again, I'm a Cubs fan and I say red!
You make a compelling point, johnnyhank.
On the other hand, what kind of liberal Democrat would I be if I suggested that he wear red in an election year?
I'm going to go with lizard on this one, definitely blue! I admit the red looks sharper but the I-man looks goooood in blue.
UGH!!! Didn't I teach you anything?
Post a Comment