Maybe they're finally going to sign a decent starting pitcher.Sorry, it's a reflex. You post redbirds, I comment baseball.
They're choosing a new pope!
Uncle3, that's seriously one of the few things that would make me happier than a starting pitcher.I'll just sit here and wait for the white smoke.
Hm. Pitchers and catchers don't report to Spring Training for another 10 days. The Cardinals must be trying to finish above 3rd this season. ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Maybe they're finally going to sign a decent starting pitcher.
Sorry, it's a reflex. You post redbirds, I comment baseball.
They're choosing a new pope!
Uncle3, that's seriously one of the few things that would make me happier than a starting pitcher.
I'll just sit here and wait for the white smoke.
Hm. Pitchers and catchers don't report to Spring Training for another 10 days. The Cardinals must be trying to finish above 3rd this season. ;)
Post a Comment