OK!!!!!!!! The numbers are in! The Husband: Total Cholesterol: 146, LDL 92, Triglycerides 73, HDL 39 MINE: TC: 143, LDL 70, TG 27, HDL 68
I kicked his ass AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I suggest it's not a fair contest, since national means of HDL suggest women have higher levels anyway. In fact, they only reap benefits from high HDL at higher levels.
Hmmm - The Husband has some interesting Triglycerides, compared to SDMoose. He must be sneaking cookies at work like his father-in-law.
I can enter this contest soon. Went to MD for my lingering "cold" - over two weeks and counting. We decided I had sinus infection and they gave me amoxycillin. They also drew blood for my annual thyroid and cholesterol check - - should get my own numbers soon.
3 comments:
I suggest it's not a fair contest, since national means of HDL suggest women have higher levels anyway. In fact, they only reap benefits from high HDL at higher levels.
I'm just sayin...
Hmmm - The Husband has some interesting Triglycerides, compared to SDMoose. He must be sneaking cookies at work like his father-in-law.
I can enter this contest soon. Went to MD for my lingering "cold" - over two weeks and counting. We decided I had sinus infection and they gave me amoxycillin. They also drew blood for my annual thyroid and cholesterol check - - should get my own numbers soon.
OK--I admit that my numbers are a year old....and that I certainly sneak more cookies that The Husband does. He eats RED MEAT, though, and I do not.
Post a Comment