Does this slide look safe for a 1 1/2 year old? Does this slide look safe for a 30 + year old? I should say NOT, but what does the 1 1/2 year old want to climb the whole time we are at the park? The friggin' stairs of said slide. Doesn't want to slide down, just wants to climb the steps to the top. I do not like this slide.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Playground safety
Does this slide look safe for a 1 1/2 year old? Does this slide look safe for a 30 + year old? I should say NOT, but what does the 1 1/2 year old want to climb the whole time we are at the park? The friggin' stairs of said slide. Doesn't want to slide down, just wants to climb the steps to the top. I do not like this slide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I've seen that slide. I wanted to climb that slide. I'm with the boy on this one.
I climbed that slide last spring - scared this 45 year old. I think you could sell that slide on the Back-to-Basics site - it's circa 1963.
Oh yeah! That's my kind of slide. Why can't I find one like that here?
You lose Moose. Everybody loves the slide but you!
It looks like you took this photo from about 100 yards away from the slide. What kind of mother...?
...one who's addicted to getting just the right shot...
Post a Comment