OK---so the I-man has discovered the song"Wheels on the Bus". Please help us!
It's a pretty annoying song...so I became determined to find the least annoying version of this song. My project this weekend was to browse samples on iTunes to find just that! AND I THINK I FOUND IT!!! Thank you Victor Johnson for making this album: Country Blues for Kids
Take a listen. You might even like it!!!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
the bummer is that kids still sing it on MIDDLE school field trips!
I'll copy some Jonathan Richman for you. He does a great version of "Wheels" that includes a verse about the monster on the bus.
Country Blues for Kids is a hit with Ella. Thanks for the suggestion.
You should also check out the Bloodshot Records compilation "The Bottle Let Me Down."
http://www.bloodshotrecords.com/album/bloodshotrecordscompilations/131
and They Might Be Giants albums "No!" and "Here Come the ABC's." Maybe you can distract him away from the bus.
Post a Comment