So, what do you think? The other night The Husband made a cameo appearance in my dream. I-man and I were driving to meet him for lunch, in the dream, and called him to let him know we were on our way. He said "OK. Can we make it a quick lunch?"
This response irritated me! Why couldn't he have called and just said he was busy that day and we should meet up another day. I mean we were driving all the way over to HIS work to have lunch with HIM and he acts like it's a big inconvenience to have a nice lunch with us!?!?
The Husband claims that he's not responsible for what he does/says in MY dream, but I beg to differ. What do you think?
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, he is in SO MUCH trouble.
I believe Chris controls my dreams too. So I say he is totally accountable for what he does and says.
(Chris, please stop dancing to Miami Sound Machine in my dreams.)
Post a Comment