...because if you don't you might accidentally slip on one brown shoe and one black shoe and not even notice it because they are shoved under the bench in the dark hallway. And it might not be until noon before someone else points it out to you...
Surely you've all done something silly like this....tell us your story! I know there are some creative writers out there!
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I was at a meeting yesterday and looked down at my feet (very boring lecture). Something looked a bit odd, then I realized I had put my socks on inside out. So we can add dark hotel rooms to the list of places to not outfit oneself.
Yesterday, I had my shirt on backwards. Didnt notice until lunch. Spent lunch wondering how I could reverse it without anyone noticing.
I've spent the day in one blue shoe and one green shoe. Of course when you're wearing Chucks, people assume you did that on purpose.
John, I think it's safe to say people would assume you did it on purpose even if you weren't wearing Chucks! ;)
I never look anything less than perfect.
I leave my shoes at work and change into them, ala Mr. Rogers style, when I get out of my bike cleats.
Post a Comment