Sunday, July 01, 2007

First trip to the zoo and I forgot my camera!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that I forgot my camera! We took I-man to the zoo for the first time. Well, he's been there twice before but this is the first time he's gone where he GETS IT. Did I mention that I forgot my camera? His highlight list: 1) THE PRAIRIE DOGS (got him laughing when they dug in their holes) 2) The young bobcat (splashed us when he was going after some toys in the pool) 3) The goats in the petting farm (DOOOGGGGIIIIEEESSS).

We also took him for his first trip to Bonnie Doon. No camera AGAIN. And they don't even have a website. It's an ice cream place that hasn't changed since it opened. They still have drive-in. We went inside and I-man REALLY wanted to use his spoon to dish out some of his dad's banana shake. He is still a bit sloppy with the spoon, so there was a lot of banana shake on his face and on the table.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So wait, did you forget the camera?

JohnnyHank said...

I'm sorry. I thought I was reading my friend Moose's blog. Moose forgetting her camera would be like Donald Trump forgetting his wallet!

Please have Ike draw us some pictures of the zoo. We need visual documentation of some sort.