When I was little I enjoyed watching my infant/toddler brother (3 years my junior) "play" with the cat. It usually involved my brother pulling the cat's tail, the cat scratching my brother, my brother crying and screaming for my Mom. After my Mom comforted him and left the room, my brother would start in all over again. Perhaps I shouldn't have been trusted to watch over him.
3 comments:
that first pic IS SO AWESOME
When I was little I enjoyed watching my infant/toddler brother (3 years my junior) "play" with the cat. It usually involved my brother pulling the cat's tail, the cat scratching my brother, my brother crying and screaming for my Mom. After my Mom comforted him and left the room, my brother would start in all over again. Perhaps I shouldn't have been trusted to watch over him.
Gidget has started wearing a very similar expression. (To Mao not Ike!)
Post a Comment