Thursday, April 12, 2007
I knew this day would come...
Recently I-man has been very interested in feeding Maggie her food. Usually Maggs eats it so fast she chokes, but recently she leaves it for a few hours before consuming (I'm guess because she's getting food thrown to her by the boy. She must feel the D.O.G. food isn't quite as appetizing anymore) . So, it's been "cute" watching I-man go to her dish, take out a piece of her food and walk over to her and feed it to her. Piece by Piece. Yeah....you all knew that wasn't going to last. Today I fished a slightly soggy piece of dog food out of I-man's mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's only fair, he shares his food so Maggie should share her's.
We're lucky labs are food driven and we can't free feed them but I'm dreading the day Ella discovers the water dish.
Post a Comment