Thursday, January 04, 2007
"Now accepting applications" or "Today's grade: challenging and playful"
Picked up the boy from daycare today and his eyes were bloodshot he was so frickin' tired. Only slept about 15 minutes and only when held. I really need to move "the magic couch" into daycare. He sleeps on that for 2 hours some days. He also got "challenging" and "playful" marked on his flowsheet today. I'm pretty fed up with our daycare situation and really need to make a change. So, we are now accepting appplications for a part-time nanny. Free room and board (if we've done grocery shopping), cute kid to hang out with, happy dog to keep you company, an aloof cat makes an occasional appearance, woods to take walks across the street. All in scenic N. Indiana. Any takers out there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I suppose I could be a nanny, but I suspect I would be more "challenging" than "playful"
Missy M would happily resign her current "position" and come work for you!
-hobbled wife
Isn't your father retired? He did a nice job raising you.
Sebastian's report card from the groomer always had "somewhat cooperative" checked off, while Cole was always rated "very cooperative." A source of some jealousy....
Post a Comment