I'm dedicating this post to my dear dog friend Sebastian who passed away a few days ago. He made it to the ripe old age of 15. The only dog I've known who prefers Bach to dog biscuits. Hopefully, he's singing away up there in dog heaven.
Oh, thanks, everybody. I love that Sebastian was enough of a sweet oddity that people remember him even years after a single meeting. He had 15.25 wonderful years and he particularly loved the ones with Amy in them---I won't forget the many times he hopped on her bed right after his bath. She really enjoyed that. :)
3 comments:
I met Sebastion briefly a few years ago. He was a damn fine dog. My condolences to his Lizard.
I had a hunch this was lizard's dog.
Was he the one at Oberlin? Perhaps my first dog encounter? Sorry to hear.
Send wishes to Aliza.
Oh, thanks, everybody. I love that Sebastian was enough of a sweet oddity that people remember him even years after a single meeting. He had 15.25 wonderful years and he particularly loved the ones with Amy in them---I won't forget the many times he hopped on her bed right after his bath. She really enjoyed that. :)
Post a Comment