So why is everyone still smiling around town despite the big loss to Michigan this weekend? Well, I'm glad you asked! I think it has something to do with the fact that a new restaurant is opening this week and EVERYONE is super excited. Yeah...kind of funny that people can't stop talking about the new Chipotle that is going to open this week. Careful...that website makes NOISE!
Here's some talk about it in the SBTribune. Guess I'll get in line for a burrito today! My sis always tells me about the nutritional content of the food---not sure why she needs to inform me of all the calories of their burritos, but she does! I'm annoyed with Trader Joe's, though. Why don't they come here? It's not like they'd have any competition here!!! Sigh...
Monday, September 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My understanding about Chipotle's food is that it's the sodium that'll kill you. You'll die happy, though.
Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day! In case you need to get into the spirit, here's a site that will give you a pirate name....
You do know that Chipotle is owned by McDonald's, right?
Anyway, Chipotle is OK (I like their barbacoa burrito). But Qdoba is so much better!
Oh, and, uh ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Post a Comment