Friday, September 29, 2006

Foot trick

 
Only after looking at these photos a few times did I note this cool trick I-man is doing with his feet...And he apparently thinks the firetruck on his shirt must taste prety good! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JohnnyHank said...

It looks like he's solving a Rubik's Cube with his feet!

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

I know you have mentioned the Simply in Season cookbook from Mennonite Central Committee in the past, so I wanted to be in touch with you.

MCC is happy to announce the coming release of Simply in Season Children’s Cookbook. It is an imaginative, active way for kids of all ages, but especially 6 to 12 year olds, to get in touch with fresh local food — to see where it comes from and have fun preparing it.

It’s about eager hands reaching into the soil and planting seeds, then picking ripe strawberries ready to eat or to blend into Strawberry Dream Cream. Each “in the garden” spread shows fruits and vegetables you might find growing in spring, summer, autumn and winter.

For a sneak preview of the book, go to the following Web page.
http://www.worldcommunitycookbook.org/sis_children/index.html

For more information, or to request a review copy, please contact Larry Guengerich using the information below.

Larry Guengerich
Mennonite Central Committee
Media and Education Coordinator
(717) 859-1152 #282
(717) 333-2826 (Mobile)
http://www.mcc.org/news