Anyone else looking forward to the end of The 4th of July? ARound here the 4th means fireworks and rednecks. There are ALWAYS rednecks around here, but it just seems like they are MORE dominant right now. Ugh. I apoligized to Ike today that he was born here. Poor kid. And poor Maggs. SHE HATES THE FIREWORKS. You know what a strange state I live in? Previous law here was that you could SELL and BUY fireworks in state if you signed a form saying you would then take them to ANOTHER state to shoot them off????????? What a weird law. But now it's legal to shoot them off on private property...which means every redneck around us is doing that. Ugh. And thats A LOT
C just downloaded this album by Bruce Springsteen
Not bad
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think my favorite redneck moment at the 4th in Racine was everyone rushing to throw their trash into the street when the parade ended so the street sweepers would pick it up.
Post a Comment