Just thinking this picture of green grass, the sun on the lake, and that shiny red tractor might just brighten a dreary February day!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Amy: I have been reading your blog, and I must comment upon your obvious talent. This entry, in particular, reminds me very much of a poem by my close friend (and fellow literary genius) William Carlos Williams. Personally, I like to see a little more vomit in my creative writing, but I still think you have a gift that should be nurtured through, oh, some sort of a class.
Dang! Stuart Friebert stole my thunder. I was gonna ask if you realized how much depends on that red tractor, glazed with lake water, beside the white people...
3 comments:
Dear Amy: I have been reading your blog, and I must comment upon your obvious talent. This entry, in particular, reminds me very much of a poem by my close friend (and fellow literary genius) William Carlos Williams. Personally, I like to see a little more vomit in my creative writing, but I still think you have a gift that should be nurtured through, oh, some sort of a class.
Dang! Stuart Friebert stole my thunder. I was gonna ask if you realized how much depends on that red tractor, glazed with lake water, beside the white people...
Notice the Hobbled Runner in the middle of the shot. I'm a big help when it comes to tractors, manual labor, all that stuff.
God - look at the lake! You have to squint because of the sun. The sun made me squint today, but the cold also made my eyes water too.
Post a Comment