Oh, I'm so HAPPY!! We got Thai take-out last night and it was just fabulous. I am currently eating some left-overs. There are a serious lack of ethnic restaurants in these parts and I seriously miss them. I cry when I think about the lovely fish tacos in San Diego or our favorite Chinese and Afghani restaurants in Baltimore, the Ethiopian place in DC, etc. Fortunately there are two Thai restaurants relatively close to us and they aren't bad...so not all is lost. I had cashew tofu stir fry with spicy sauce. YUM. I wonder if people could tell me about the wonderful food they've been able to eat in those REAL cities out there......
At least I've been inspired to cook more. I found a great cookbook...called Simply in Season. It is great. I like that it organizes recipes by season. Lots of good veggie and meat options.
Friday, November 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bryn and I ate lutefisk a couple weeks ago. Jealous much?
Of course, we also have Himal Chuli, Lao Laan Xang, Buraka, Ban Dung, Maharajah...shall I go on?
Maybe y'all need to visit Sconnie for some eats!
Post a Comment