Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Busting at the seams

Well....haven't posted in awhile. About all that I have to report is that I'm feeling like the old belly is busting out. Had to change my sweater this morning to something that would better cover the expanding waistline. ugh. I suppose all the Thanksgiving food and sitting on my ass watching movies all weekend didn't help. I did see a few good movies...one of which is the new Johnny Cash movie "Walk the Line". Also watched Pirates of Carribean (didn't love it), Mean Girls (funny), and Christmas Vacation (classic). And tolerated a few episodes of SOuth Park (14 year-old boy humor)

Spent an hour at the ND gym yesterday walking the track and riding the stationary bike. I know it is a bit irrational but I kept thinking that one of the young athletic students might come up to me and say "hey, I know of some great ab workouts...do you want me to teach you some....looks like you could use it!" Ha ha....wouldn't that be funny. Weather is crap here in Indiana...but at least it didn't rain today. Maggs and I got poured on during our walk yesterday. Nothing like the smell of a wet dog to brighten your day!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hereby apologize to the male portion of our species for the following statement:

Pride and Prejudice is good, you should go see it.