A weekend get-away to visit the elusive red-billed Hovis
Going to a hike at Turkey Run State Park...it was lovely
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, my heavens, what a flashback. I've waded in that water--we used to have our big family reunions at Turkey Run EVERY YEAR when I was a kid. (In fact, after a while we decided it took too long to say "Family Reunion at Turkey Run," so we just shortened it to "Family Run." But Ames, you would never shorten words or anything of the sort.)
1 comment:
Oh, my heavens, what a flashback. I've waded in that water--we used to have our big family reunions at Turkey Run EVERY YEAR when I was a kid. (In fact, after a while we decided it took too long to say "Family Reunion at Turkey Run," so we just shortened it to "Family Run." But Ames, you would never shorten words or anything of the sort.)
Post a Comment