Sunday, August 21, 2005

Early morning humor

The alarm clock had been set early for Friday and Saturday morning. The alarm clock is on the Husband's side of the bed and he forgot to turn it off last night. I am always quite amused by his inability to comprehend and navigate the clock radio in the wee hours of the morning (say 6 or 7 am). Inevitibly he hits the "nap" button or something and about 20 minutes later the harsh "beep, beep, beep" goes off. This morning he was making quite a racket trying to change the settings after the "music" went off for the first time and I asked what he was doing....after he said "I'm resetting it" I said "IT'S SUNDAY....we don't need to get up!" I'm glad I can find humor in all of this...more importantly I'm glad I can fall back asleep after all that commotion!

No comments: