Been caught up in the move for the last month so I haven't blogged much....getting settled into life here in Indiana. Thought of a good blog topic, though. I make fun of the husband for some of the types of foods he likes....for example he loves things like coleslaw and potato salad. I joke that these foods are 'so 70's'. So, I thought I would come up with a list of top 70's foods. Hope you send in your thoughts.
Here goes:
10)mandarin oranges
9)meatloaf
8)lemon meringue pie
7)jolly ranchers
6)cheese whiz
5)potato salad
4)cole slaw
3)jello
2)fruit cocktail
1)fruit cocktail jello salad!
Thursday, June 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hadn't thought to label food as 1970's food. Come to think of it, perhaps - - fondue - - should make the lilst.
Do drinks count? THE 70's drink has to be Jolly Good soda. Why did they stop putting jokes in the bottom of the can? No fun!
The Hobbled Runner does indeed have the Lileks book....it is definitely worth a look.
-signed the Runner's wife who can never remember her blogspot login
Post a Comment