Sunday, November 07, 2004

Breastfeeders for Bush

A classmate of mine was distraught the week before the election, losing sleeping over the thought that Kerry might actually win the race. It's gone so far that the current top name choice for child #2 is the "W" name from George W!!! I wanted to bite my tongue until after the election to point out a very obvious inconsistency, but couldn't hold out! I finally blurted out; "But B, how can you vote for W? You are an extended breastfeeder?" (she breastfed child#1 until after age 2)I got more than a few laughs from the rest of the class with this comment....Does anyone else think this is strange???????

I did a quick search in Google with breastfeeders and Bush and came across this Blog. Thought it might be something the sister and brother-in-law might find interesting...given the way they talk politics with their kiddos!

1 comment:

JohnnyHank said...

Oh dear, Miss Moose...I'll bet you found LOTS of interesting stuff by searching for breastfeeders and Bush!
I'll have to follow the link. I'm really interested to see if I can figure out what breastfeeding has to do with our awful president.