Friday, November 21, 2008

Literary quiz!

I know you've all been waiting for another quiz!

1. Which children's book has a character named "Mr. Carp"?
2. Which book has characters Gus and Sam?
3. What is Harold's favorite color?
4. In Go, Dog Go...where are they all going?
5. What is YOUR favorite color?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blue, no Yellow AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhh

John G. said...

Yikes - I'm not that literate I guess, or perhaps it's been a while since I read books aimed at the under 5 crowd.

1. Never heard of Mr. Carp
2. Gus and Sam?
3. Purple - can't forget that.
4. To a Dog Party, a Dog Party
5. Blue

Elizabeth said...

1) A Fish Out of Water
2) Sam and Gus Light up the NIght
3) Isn't his crayon purple?
4) To the dog party!! Big dogs, little dogs... All at the dog party. Or something like that?
5) Ella's favorite is PINK, OF COURSE!!!!!

jclseattle said...

1. There is a Carp in the Bathtub (how to make gifilte fish)
2. ?
3. Purple, or at least that's the crayon
4. they are all going to ...
5. blue.

amy said...

Answers:
1) Fish out of water
2) Sam and the Firefly
3) Purple
4) DOG PARTY
5)...a reference to Monty Python movie...blue..no yellow...arrrrggg...

Nice job everyone!