Yes, my heart is in creative writing. If I had had any training in it you can be sure I would be writing poems about owls for a living. Photography? Hmmm....gee...isn't my actual profession of trying to convince 15 year old girls that using birth control consistently might just be a good idea more satisfying than shooting photos of cute dogs and kids? Ha!
2 comments:
Two questions:
1) What kind of camera do you use?
2) Why aren't you making gobs of money as a photographer of kids and animals?*
*I know your heart is really in creative writing, but damn, you're so talented at the photography thing
Yes, my heart is in creative writing. If I had had any training in it you can be sure I would be writing poems about owls for a living. Photography? Hmmm....gee...isn't my actual profession of trying to convince 15 year old girls that using birth control consistently might just be a good idea more satisfying than shooting photos of cute dogs and kids? Ha!
Post a Comment