We have a little obsession with picture books these days. We make weekly trips to the library and come out with an arm load of books. I search Amazon for suggestions for new titles and authors, I chat with friends about it. What were some of your favorite books? The current favorite in the house is "We're Going on a Bear Hunt". There is an awesome You Tube video of the author reading the story...check it out. We aren't' quite sure why this guy gets to take credit for writing this book...isn't it an old camp song?
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
All those books!
We have a little obsession with picture books these days. We make weekly trips to the library and come out with an arm load of books. I search Amazon for suggestions for new titles and authors, I chat with friends about it. What were some of your favorite books? The current favorite in the house is "We're Going on a Bear Hunt". There is an awesome You Tube video of the author reading the story...check it out. We aren't' quite sure why this guy gets to take credit for writing this book...isn't it an old camp song?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This week Ella's loving "If you Give a Pig a Party" and "I'll Teach my Dog 100 Words" but is will be something else next week.
Now that the "little ones" are ages 7 adn 11, I find I really miss picture books. For the most part, the kids read the boring text-only books just like Mom and Dad. Maybe I'll stop by the library this weekend and pick up We're Going on a Bear Hunt for myself!
Oh - and don't suggest Graphic Novels - that's too many pictures - I'm a picky guy.
Post a Comment