you should see what it would go for on e-bay.... maybe the grandparents can drive the bidding up to levels that would allow you to retire....
I like what he did there on the floor too. You better tape it off so that noone steps on the art!
I like the idea of selling your child's art on eBay. Especially since I have one on the way! Put that kid to work! Ten paintings a day or no Cheerios!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
you should see what it would go for on e-bay.... maybe the grandparents can drive the bidding up to levels that would allow you to retire....
I like what he did there on the floor too. You better tape it off so that noone steps on the art!
I like the idea of selling your child's art on eBay. Especially since I have one on the way! Put that kid to work! Ten paintings a day or no Cheerios!!!
Post a Comment