Most of you know what a mess our yard is. Shady, patchy, and full of crappy out-of-control ground cover. Well....I've finally had it with a patch of dirt next to the driveway where we used to have a woodpile. What to plant there....hmmm....I hate to confess that I've given in and bought some Hostas. The Walmart of plants. Here are my plants and below is the area where I hope to plant.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
I've given in....
Most of you know what a mess our yard is. Shady, patchy, and full of crappy out-of-control ground cover. Well....I've finally had it with a patch of dirt next to the driveway where we used to have a woodpile. What to plant there....hmmm....I hate to confess that I've given in and bought some Hostas. The Walmart of plants. Here are my plants and below is the area where I hope to plant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, I guess the advantage to having the Walmart of plants is that you can give it bud light instead of that expensive water stuff
At least they're native hostas, right?
Post a Comment