Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Ramblings

Maggs and I scared up a GBH (Great Blue Heron) on our walk this morning. Also saw a hawk in the woods. It was thick with humidity this morning and wet from the rain last night. Maggs was pokey and I got annoyed because I walked through a bunch of spiderwebs. Phew.

The nanny (AAPH) stopped over last night and hung out with I-man and I this morning before she went to Chicago for a flight to London. Last minute vacation for her. She deserves it. She called from the plane saying "I hate Chicago traffic". Guess she JUST made the flight.

Photos....took about 184 today. Do you think I have a problem?
Baked some zucchini muffins today. They didn't rise. Why didn't they rise?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you take pictures of the muffins while they were baking? If not, that's why they didn't rise.

amy said...

I knew you would say that. Maybe it's because I got only a medium sized lime slushy freeze instead of a large