I'm compiling a list of phrases that people have ACTUALLY said to me that I'm not so sure are the best things you should say to a pregnant woman. What do you think?
1. You'll need to get some new clothes soon!
2. You're HUGE! (although...this was more in jest)
3. When is she due....she's really swelling
4. You're filling out nicely
5. Hard to zipper that coat with a big belly
Instead of saying the above, my advice is to simply say "you look great" to the pregnant woman....even if it's not true!
Friday, December 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You mean you're REALLY pregnent?!? I thought you were just saying that as an excuse for being such a lard ass.
Cross One, I kid you. You'll never be anything but beautiful inside and out (except for that one funky toe).
Funny John....I'll be adding that "lard ass" comment to my list!!! Ha ha!!!
Post a Comment