Thursday, April 14, 2005
Dogs and more dogs
I'm distracted these days with the upcoming move, finishing school, selling this condo, and trying to figure out what job I'll end up with or if I'll be able to get one at all! One of the things I'm psyched about, of course, is that we are going to be able to get a dog! I've been 'obsessed' with checking the local pet foster organizations. Check them out: Petsconnect and Pet Refuge. They both seem really good. I've already noted about a dozen dogs I want to meet. There is even one cat that I like...check out Lancer on petsconnect...look at his extra pictures and look at him with the pound puppies (Dewdrops puppies) in the extra photos. He seems pretty darn cool for a cat....like he really thinks he's a dog or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment